Monday, March 22, 2010

Quotes/Dialogues of some of my fav flicks

When Harry Met Sally...

Can men and women be friends or does always sex get in the way?
Can two friends sleep together and still love each other in the morning?.

Gone with the wind

With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.
After all... tomorrow is another day!
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Jerry Maguire

Show me the money!

A beautiful mind

The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart.
He Saw The World In A Way No One Could Have Imagined.
I need to believe that something extra ordinary is possible...
It is only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons
can be found.

The Reader
Behind the mystery lies a truth that will make you question everything
you know.

The Pursuit of Happyness

Can I say something? Um, I'm the type of person that if you ask me a
question and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna tell you that I don't
know. But I bet you what, I know how to find the answer and I will find
the answer.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Life can only be understood backward. It must be lived forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment