Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I could copy my contacts in my new SIM card ...its a news??

yeseterday I had a tiff with a close friend of mine.This time it was his turn to count my shortcomings and follies :(

some of his statements were exaggeration,some mis-interpretation but there were also some ,which were facts .Facts of me being a human ,sometimes hypocrite ,sometime lazy and sometimes a little cheat .

my little memory carried the conversation to the next day .

Hours ago I was changing my SIM card,and though i have been using a cell phone for several years,I have never done the copying of numbers between SIM and phone.You may find it stupid,idiotic ,lame , watsoever but it is it :( .I was about to call a friend to ask where is the option and how to do it even without once trying myself.

But my friend's words stuck me "You say ,'I wont do it' ,when actually the fact is You cant do it ".....its hurting considering his accusing tone.

I picked up my cell phone ,fondled a bit between options and SIM cards ,and could copy my contacts back to my SIM.its a little thing may be,but at that point it was important for me considering the fact that, i always avoid doing or learning new things which i know somebody can easily do for me. Hmmm..Average human learn hard way,I guess!!!(sigh)

1 comment:

  1. somtimes it happend just like --creating my blog

    ReplyDelete