Thursday, November 3, 2016

Natural Tooth care Series : Journey begins

Date - 2nd Nov 2016
I have been thinking for a while to try zero waste , natural oral care. So, 2/11 is the day I have started my journey.
    *Today I have cleaned my tongue with a tongue srcapper *Used "Danto kathi" , something like a miswak teeth as a brush. Washed the twig. removed the bark with knife.Chewed the twig for a while to make it soft and brushed my gums and teeth with it *To be doubly sure , used lemon juice, mustard oil , salt paste on my teeth and gums to clean it.
Off for the day *********************** Back from office in the evening. * No plaques * No bad breath Feeling good that I know what exactly i put in my mouth . I will continue my learning , experiment with natural oral care . Keep visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment