Saturday, October 24, 2009

Make my day!!! Leave me alone....

When last time a friend ...ur partner ..ur family member was upset about somthing...
and keeping to himself ...and u were all set to cheer him up by being around..cajoling,reasoning,encouraging...
but got a back firing saying "leave me alone !!!"..and you were wondering wat the hell....i am just trying to help you out...
happens..lots of time!!
but somtimes we have to leave the other person alone and let him be by himself...that's best help you can do to him by giving him his own space..let him sink in his own feelings..
ok i am bad at writing..there is severe flaw in my way of writing..but then its a thought i wanted to share with you....what you think leaving somebody alone sometimes really makes his day better!!

1 comment:

  1. I have come across this situation many times. I feel its better to leave them alone to recollect themselves but no harm in trying though :)

    ReplyDelete