Saturday, October 31, 2009

Your pick..Love or Hate


Sunday morning starts with a cup of tea and Sunday Times.There comes a "Mind Over Matter" page,full of insights .

While going through the newspaper and listening to AR Rahman..my mind suddenly veered to OSCAR speech of AR Rahman few months back..part of it was..

"All my life I had the choice between hate and love. I choose love and here I am."

When the very first time I read this as part of his OSCAR speech,i just paused for a while and repeated this sentence in my mind..wow!!! how believably true..Sometimes complex problems have a very straight simple solutions...

This is such a neat and straight answer to many of my questions..my decision to"love or hate" that moment decides the rest...

Rahman..Kudos to you for your outstanding music and this marvellous insight.

2 comments:

  1. Both the background score and music in Slumdog Millionaire is miles away as compared to the tracks in Roja and background score of Bombay.

    By the way, I don't believe in awards.

    http://rgvzoomin.com/2009/03/16/of-awards/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Hemanth,
    i dont understand music much,but i agree wid u abt Roja/Bombay scores.n i mainly loved his simple mantra "All my life I had the choice between hate and love. I choose love and here I am."
    but i somwer hv to like the award concept,else how the world wud have known abt our Rahman,Gulzar,Anita Desai...

    ReplyDelete